The French-South African Agricultural Institute (F’SAGRI), Department of Science and Innovation (DSI), Department of Agriculture, Land Reform & Rural Development (DALRRD), French Embassy, French Ministry for Agriculture & Food & World Bank Group, through the AGTECH Innovation Challenge, is looking to recognize with innovation prizes and matching with French Institutions:
- Startups across five in-scope countries; and
- Applied Researchers at South African universities.
The AGTECH Innovation Challenge under the Innovation Bridge Portal is searching for pre/post-revenue startups with a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) ready for or tested in-market, and applied researchers with viable projects to participate in our virtual pitch-day.
Challenge focus areas:
- Digitalization of supply chains
- Food technology
- Enhancing agricultural productivity
- Climate-smart technologies
- Tech-agnostic solutions are welcome
Applicants must to be registered users on the Innovation Bridge Portal to access the below forms.
Click here to apply as a startup
Click here to apply as a researcher