Maxum Business Incubator: Calls for Applications
The Innovation Hub Management Company is looking to recruit companies within their Maxum Business Incubator focusing on Digital Economy. Applicants focusing in these sectors are encouraged to apply;
- ICT - key to IoT-related themes; Big data & data analytics, devices/sensors/actuators, cyber-security, cyber-physical systems, artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML).
- Creative Industry - gaming, animation, virtual reality and augmented reality.
Accepted applicants will form part of the programme for a period of twelve months.
Click here to apply.
- Proof of innovation;
- All applicants are required to have a prototype or finished product;
- Applicants must reside in Gauteng;
- Must be a South Africa; and
- Have a registered company.