Call for Applications: Women Creating Wealth – Intergenerational (WCW-I) Edition
The Women Creating Wealth (WCW) programme is the Graca Machel Trust's flagship entrepreneurship programme designed to build women entrepreneurs confidence, skills & networks to scale their businesses and transition from income generation to wealth creation. The entrepreneurship programme has impacted 500 women entrepreneurs in Southern & East Africa.
The Women Creating Wealth (WCW) programme is calling on young entrepreneurs with a vision and ambition to grow their business 10x in the next 5 years to join the pan-African business women movement.
Applicants will receive;
- Structured training on the WCW Online Ignite courses
- Dedicated support through customized coaching, mentoring and technical advice
- Support to develop your toolbox of resources for growth
- Access to a vibrant and supportive Business Community
- Invitation to regular entrepreneurship networking events and round tables to build social capital
- Access to a pool of rated service providers to support growth, access to markets and finance.
Click here to apply.
- Be operating a business in at least one of the following countries: Kenya, Malawi, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Zambia at the date of application;
- Be a young woman entrepreneur (between the age of 18 and 35years)
- Have an annual business turnover of between $5,000 to $500,000
- Have business experience of 2 years of operating any form of business
- Must have an operational business or a product/service that has been tested in the market with the potential for growth and impact.
- Business should be in operation (does not need to be registered)
- Must have completed secondary school education
- Operating in the following sectors:
- Manufacturing and Value addition,
- Transport and Infrastructure,
- Information & Communications Technology (ICT),
- Building & Construction, Trade and services