Skip to main content
- Project needs to be within the Energy sector.
- Project must be founded, based and operated in Africa.
- Project must be ready for market (with prototype already demonstrated).
- Project must ideally contribute to the goals of a cleaner and decarbonised energy landscape.
The following terms and conditions apply
All projects must:
- start on or after 1 April 2024
- end by 31 March 2027
- help deliver clean energy access in sub-Saharan Africa, South Asia, or the Indo-Pacific
- include a UK registered administrative lead
- if you are an international organisation, partner with a UK administrative lead
- involve at least one micro, small or medium-sized enterprise (SME), from anywhere in the world
Early-stage projects can have costs of £50k-£300k and last 3-12 months.
Copyright © Innovation Bridge 2023 All rights reserved.