Call for Proposals: Women and People with Disabilities Tourism Technology Grassroots Innovation and Incubation Programme
Technology Innovation Agency (TIA) and the Department of Tourism are inviting both existing and prospective young women innovators and people with disabilities in the Tourism sector to submit funding applications for the development of technologies addressing the needs of the tourism sector, with a strong emphasis on digital and green technologies.
Selected innovators will receive grant funding for the proposed innovation including the following benefits:
- Intellectual Property Support;
- Product & technical development expertise, design, infrastructure, hard/software materials and manufacturing;
- Business development support;
- Networking and market access activities;
- Training, mentorship, and incubation support;
- Industry compliance and certification.
Click here to register and submit an application.
WHO CAN APPLY?
Applicants applying must meet the following requirements:
- South African citizens, (Women and People with Disabilities)
- women and people with disabilities
- Aged between 18 – 35,
- Proposal must have a significant cost effective, impactful in travel, tourism, hospitality and related businesses and trades;
- Proposals must have high potential for commercialization, scalability and job creation, and;
- Specifically, for women and people with disabilities if its sitting here it might get lost and people may not really pay attention