Township Economy Partnership Fund: Calls for Application
The Township Economy Partnership Fund (TEPF) is a partnership between the Gauteng Department of Economic Development (GDED), the Gauteng Enterprise Propeller (GEP) and the Industrial Development Corporation (IDC). The fund supports SMMEs in the township economy of Gauteng in sectors that include (but not limited to) Manufacturing, The Taxi Economy, ICT, Backyard Real Estate upgrading and retail.
The TEP is a fund aimed at supporting vulnerable township small businesses that are unable to access funding from private funding institutions, government, and other business support programmes.
Click here to apply
SMME, Co-Operative or Startup;
- must operate in Gauteng and have its head office in Gauteng
- be 100% South African owned
- be trading for over a year
- be registered with CIPC and
- be compliant with SARS
- have a valid South African identity document
- and be 100% SA owned
- Have a valid South African identity document.
- Operate in Gauteng.
- 100% ownership by a South African citizen.
- Provide bank statements to prove operations.
- Provide an original and valid trading permit (only permits or licenses issued by the municipality will be accepted, councillor letters are not valid); and
- be registered and compliant with Companies and Intellectual Property Commission and the South African Revenue Service (assistance available if not registered or compliant yet).