Technology and Human Resource for Industry Programme
Technology and Human Resource for Industry Programme (THRIP) is a cost-sharing grant of up to R8 million per annum for a period of 3 years for approved projects engaged in applied research and development (R&D) in science, engineering and technology.
Click here to submit an application.
Click here to submit a claim.
Important Documents and information
- THRIP Application Form
- THRIP Application Checklist
- Cost for Registration and Litigation of Patents Application Form
- Terms and Conditions of Incentives
- THRIP Guidelines
- Project Budget Breakdown
- THRIP Milestones Reporting Template
- Pre-payment Request Letter
- THRIP Claim checklist
- THRIP Milestone Audit Template
- Independent Auditors Letterheads and contact details
- the dtic Supplier details
- THRIP Invoice and Payment Summary
- THRIP Q & A
- Project Close out Report