Taking Care of Business
Overview of Organisation
Taking Care of Business (TCB) is a nonprofit social enterprise that equip aspiring entrepreneurs with the skills and resources they need to unlock their full potential and access the economy.
- Resell - Equipping unemployed mothers to become successful fashion traders within the circular economy.
- Repair - Equipping unemployed South Africans to run appliance repair and trading businesses, reducing e-waste.
- Remake - Equipping seamstresses to run financially viable businesses.
- Redistribute - Donating merchandise and clothing to nonprofits that support the vulnerable.
- Reskill - Equipping other organisations and individuals with skills to become financially independent.
- Grow Educare Centres - Equipping preschools to operate as sustainable businesses that deliver quality education in low income communities.
Assistance Areas Offered
Marketing and Sales
Mentoring and Coaching
Networking and Associations
Agriculture, forestry and fishing
Electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply
Water supply; sewerage, waste management and remediation activities
Start-Up stage SMME’s
Country/s of interest