SEDA Technology Transfer Assistance
The Department of Small Business Development (DSBD) and its agency Small Enterprise Development Agency (SEDA) is inviting SMMEs, and Cooperatives in the following sectors to apply for technology assistance up to R1 200 000.00;
- Automotive services
- Digital Technology (The Internet of Things, Augmented Reality, Simulation, Additive Manufacturing, System Integration, Cloud Computing, Autonomous Systems, Cybersecurity, Big Data Analytics)
- Personal care (hair and beauty salons)
- Creative Industries
- Bulk Paper Industries
- Industrial Garden Services
- Household Services, laundry and dry-cleaning
Click here to download the business case form.
Click here to submit your application.
- Fully completed business case form
- Financial records,
- Tax Compliance,
- Three comparable quotes
- Proof of market,
- Lease agreement
- Letters of intent,
- Contracts and others (suppliers should be CSD registered and tax compliant)
- Annual turnover up to R10 000 000.00.