Pre-Commercialisation Support Fund
The Pre-Commercialisation Support Fund assists existing or potential individual entrepreneurs and Small Micro Medium Enterprises to obtain funding to support pre-commercialisation activities including the development of production/service capacity to levels that will support operational sustainability. This further include, market testing and validation of the technology in the potential customer environment, as well as bridging finance in preparation for commercialisation.
Click here to register and submit application.
- High Education Institutions
- Science Councils
- Small Micro Medium Enterprises
- Start-up companies
Technology Readiness Level
Usage of Fund
- Production of market samples
- Support of certification activities
- Market testing and validation
- Regulatory approval
- Certification activities
- PBR registration
- Business Plan Development