Pee Basin and Loo Cap
Loo Afrique offers two product technologies, namely the Loo Cap and the Pee Basin.
The Pee Basin is an upright standing pee urinal toilet system fitted with a hand-washing basin which uses greywater for flushing. It uses existing plumbing infrastructure, has a handwashing tap that is touch/sensor activated and an automatic flush feature. The system offers the following features and benefits:
- Retrofit: Fitted on an existing structure.
- Uses grey water to flush.
- Saves 500ml to 1 L of water.
- Sensor-activated hand-washing basin.
- Encourages hygienic practices.
The Loo Cap is a hand wash basin that fits onto an existing toilet cistern. The technology sees to replace the current toilet “cap”/closing lid with a hand washbasin. The Loo Cap comes fitted with a hand wash tap and a connection fitment to the main water supply.
The system offers the following features and benefits:
- The unit is retrofit: Uses existing main water supply into the existing cistern.
- Encourages hand washing.
- Automatically activated hand-washing basin.
- Greywater from the basin is used to fill the 2 - 6 Litre cistern
- Saves 800 ml to 1.2 L of water that could have been used in the basin.
Both solutions are ideal for mass occupied areas such as:
- Low-Cost Developments