NEF/SARS Enterprise and Supplier Development Programme
Through its Enterprise and Development partnership with South African Revenue Services (SARS), The National Empowerment Fund (NEF) will provide entrepreneurship training to South African SMMEs until 31 March 2024. The training is part of the NEF's non-financial support aimed at entrepreneurship development and will cover the following areas;
- Finance and access to markets
- Business support services
- Entrepreneurial skills development
- Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Company registration and compliance support
- Mentorship support
- Business turnaround strategies
- Internal controls
- Systems and standard operating process development
- Graphic and website design services.
Training Dates & Location
- 25 January 2024 - Nelspruit, Mpumalanga
- 01 February 2024 - Cape Town
Click here for enquiries.