NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF LESOTHO
National University of Lesotho is a growing institution striving to meet the needs of the nation, by producing competent and skilled graduates who can easily take up the call to assist in the development of Lesotho. The 80-hectare University site is situated at Roma (pop. 8,000) some 34 kilometers southeast of Maseru, the capital of Lesotho.
The governing body of the University is the Council and academic policy is in the hands of the Senate – both Council and Senate being established by the Act. The University holds membership in:
· The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU)
· The Association of African Universities (AAU)
· The International Association of Universities (IAU)
· The Association of Eastern and Southern African Universities (AESAU)
· The Southern African Regional Universities Association (SARUA)