The National Presidential SMME Awards: Call for Nominations
The National Presidential SMME Awards aims to coordinate all key role players in the ecosystem in support of small enterprise development. These awards will recognise and celebrate the best performing SMMEs, Cooperatives, Ecosystem Enablers and Corporates that are supporting SMME development.
- Cooperative of the year;
- Best employing co-operative of the year;
- Best performing rural Cooporative Banking Institutions (CBI) of the year;
- Best performing urban (township) CBI of the year
- SMMEs owned by persons with disabilities of the year
- Youth-led SMME of the year
- Homegrown SMME of the year
- Rural-based SMME of the year
- Breaking ground SMMEs of the year
- Women-led SMME of the year
- Startup business of the year
- Township SMME of the year
- Social enterprise of the year
- Business development services provider of the year
Click here to register and submit your nominations.
- A registered business in South Africa with CIPC and SARS.
- Over 3 years in operation.
- Founded and operating within South African borders.
- Companies must comply with relevant laws and regulations of government and/or industry regulations in South Africa.
- Provide proof/evidence of all items in each subcategory you are applying.
- Companies can enter more than one subcategory but not more than two.
- Period of measurement: 2022/2023 financial year.