Leveraging Digital Transformation in the post COVID-19 era: The State of African Countries
The United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA) and the Portulans Institute, a research and educational institute based in Washington DC, invites you to join a virtual meeting on the state of Africa region’s progress in network readiness and digital transformation in a post COVID-19 world. The session will take place on November 30th from 12.30 pm (GMT+3) to 2.00 pm (GMT+3) and will be chaired by Ms Vera Songwe, UN Under-Secretary-General and Executive Secretary of the Economic Commission for Africa.
High-Level Panel Discussion;
Moderated by Mr Oliver Chinganya, Director, African Center for Statistics, UNECA.
- Ms Rebecca Enonchong, CEO, AppTechs
- Ms Cina Lawson, Minister of Digital Economy and Telecommunication, Togo
- Ms Chepkemoi Magdaline, Founder and Executive Director of EldoHub, Kenya
- Hon. Alhagie Mbow, Member of Parliament, The Gambia and Pan African Parliament
- Mr NiMrrku Quaynor, Former Chairman of the Board of Directors, National Information Technology Agency, Ghana
- Mr Hamadoun Toure, Minister of Digital Economy, Mali
Click here to register for the webinar.