Invitation to register on the Technology Innovation Agency database of external experts
The Technology Innovation Agency (TIA) seeks to establish a database of external experts to assist with the assessment and due diligence investigation of funding proposals for projects and programmes. The external experts will provide analysis and recommendations on respective areas of specialization in terms of technical, intellectual property, legal, financial, and commercial matters as specified by the TIA investment team when requesting assessment and/ or due diligence investigation support.
Click here to submit an application
Applicants must have:
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in the relevant field of expertise
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as an external expert in technology innovation.
- Experience in developing technology innovation related project plans (milestones, deliverables, activities, project risk and cost).
- Experience in evaluating project economic effectiveness and efficiency and applicability of B-BBEE.
- Capability in providing concise and thorough reports of assessments, due diligence investigation and recommendations.
Interested individuals must submit the following:
- Detailed curriculum vitae
- A cover letter specifying expertise, based on skills and experience as outlined in section 5.1 above
- Reference letters from five organisations were technology innovation funding application assessments and/ or due diligence investigation was conducted.
- Tax clearance certificate for local experts
- BEE Affidavit for local experts