Invitation for Expressions of Interest in Nutri-Drink Commercialisation
The CSIR Advanced Agriculture and Food cluster invites entrepreneurs and potential commercial partners to submit Expressions of Interest in the commercialisation of a newly formulated Nutri-drink product. The Nutri-drink is a ready-to mix instant powder that has been produced by the CSIR using local indigenous crops and sorghum to address the challenge of malnutrition such as vitamin A, iron and zinc deficiency in children, especially in the rural areas.
Click here to request more information and summit your EoI.
Who can apply?
Any entrepreneur/organisation who;
- Is motivated to commercialise Nutri-drink
- Has the resources and motivation to take the products to market
- Has the relevant industry networks
- Demonstrated good business acumen and strategy
- Is willing to invest financially or is able to source funding from both public and private sectors.
- An EOI, including an outline of the partner’s industry knowledge and experience
- Audited financial statements
- A tax clearance certificate for companies operating in South Africa
- A BBBEE certificate
- CVs of the team members who will drive the commercialisation of the products
- Company registration documents