Installation, Repair and Maintenance Initiative: Calling SMEs to host young people for workplace Learning
Installation, Repair, and Maintenance (IRM) Initiative is calling for SMEs to host young people for workplace learning in installation, repair, and maintenance work.
Benefits for SMEs
- Work ready canditates
- No additional cost to the SME, Gauteng government and NBI will cover stipends for the trainees
- Workshop mentorship training to be provided
- Access to enterprise development support in the IRM Mamelodi hub (launching 2023)
Click here to apply.
- The company must be registered and have been operating for at least 2 years
- Does general building repairs, maintenance, carpentry or plumbing work.
- Located and operating in Mamelodi