Inqola FEED Innovation Prize
The Food Equity, Equality & Democracy (FEED) has opened applications for the Inqola FEED Innovation Prize. The Inqola FEED Innovation Prize seeks to highlight internet-based ideas and solutions that have the potential to create meaningful impact on the food system in South Africa.
- Solutions can be existing or new
- if you have an existing Solution, enter and tell us about the next stage of your development, an innovative or interesting idea that would take you to the next stage of your development or your plans for future success.
- if you have an idea for a new Solution, enter and tell us what your idea or innovation will be, how you intend to develop it, and the team you have put together to execute your plan.
The winner will receive R100,000 and the runner-up will receive R50,000.
Click here to register
- Local Economies
- Supply Chains
- Solutions must be Internet-based (i.e. apps, platforms and/or websites)
- Solutions must focus on execution in South Africa
- Solutions must have a legally registered entity in South Africa (if collaborating with partners, one entity must be selected as the lead entity for entry)
- Only the online entry form (accessible after registering for the Prize) will be deemed as an acceptable form of entry.