Infers Group is a knowledge management company that exists to bridge the gap between society and the knowledge producers in Africa. Based in Gaborone with an extension in Cape Town, South Africa, Infers Group brings together brilliant minds, creating ecosystems that allow the ambition of knowledge economies to become a reality.
The organisation has developed a network-centric strategy that will enable enterprises to traject into businesses capable of transitioning Botswana into a knowledge-based economy facilitated by effectively managed projects, intellectual property, economies of scale, monitoring and evaluation and advanced services, and linking knowledge producers in all sectors with policy, business community, the public and various community groups to advance a Botswana economy that is translatable into SADC and global markets.
- Monitoring and Evaluation for programmes and projects.
- Capacity Building for African knowledge economy enterprises.
- Developing systems and tools to manage networks, products and services that drive African knowledge economies.
Ecosystems & Networks.
- Developing platforms for collaborative multidisciplinary projects within ecosystems.
- Facilitating ecosystemic thinking and projectization.
- Mapping value chains in various sectors