I'M IN ACCELERATOR COHORT 4 APPLICATION OPEN FOR BLACK WOMEN
I'M IN Accelerator is calling for black women-owned startups to apply for cohort 4.
I'M IN Accelerator's mission is to produce a pipeline of investment-ready startups for follow-on capital, commercial opportunities, and market growth for the ecosystem.
R1,5 million in pre-seed capital;
Business growth mentorship;
Technology improvement support and commercialisation enablement; and
Access to markets and follow-on investment
Click here to apply.
- Tech MVP - A minimum viable product has enough features to satisfy early customers and provide feedback for future product development.
- Team - Must consist of two or more members that are fully invested in the business and have the skills to complement the nature of the business.
- Traction - The business has a proven product-market fit snd a scalable business solution.
- Demographics and verticals - South African black women-owned (51% black-owned according to BBBEE) tech startup. Applications from all verticals accepted.
- Bootstrap- The team needs to demonstrate true grit to date in getting their startup to progress towards being a sustainable business.
- 10x potential - Chasing a big opportunity with an innovative offering and a significant ability to maintain competitive advantage in order to protect its long-term profits and market share.