The FSAT labs UX Challenge – Using AI to improve customer service experience & satisfaction for industry / government
The internet era has made the world becoming more and more competitive and customer experience has become a fantastic opportunity for organisations and government institutions to distinguish themselves and get an advantage over their competitors. Within the field of customer experience, artificial intelligence (AI) can play a key role in reducing time to service customers all while improving customer satisfaction levels at a fraction of the costs.
The French South African Tech (FSAT) Labs are looking for AI solutions that improve customer experience in any form or function.
Click here for more details on the challenge.
Click here to submit your application.
- The chosen startup will receive two tickets to AfricArena 2020, Africa’s premium startup summit.
- The chosen startup will be provided with 6 hours of mentoring and coaching.
- The chosen startup will be featured in all our communication channels as well as our partner’s channels (French Tech Cape Town, AfricArena, etc)
- The chosen startup will automatically qualify for round 2 of our incubation program.
Who can apply?
- The challenge is open to entrepreneurs from across South Africa.
- South African entrepreneurs with early-stage AI solutions that improve customer experience.