Fintech Innovation Challenge
The 2023 Fintech Innovation Challenge is inviting applications from fintechs pioneering innovative financial solutions that break the persistent challenges in serving the low-income women’s market.
Women’s World Banking’s Fintech Innovation Challenge identifies and elevates 4 later-stage fintechs pioneering innovative financial solutions that break the persistent challenges in serving the low-income women’s market.
Fintechs who fit the following criteria to apply:
- Leveraging Technology for Women - You are a fintech leveraging technology to provide financial solutions for underserved, low-income women.
- Serving Emerging Market - Your focus is on serving customers in emerging markets.
- Preparing for Series A or Later - Your fintech is preparing for Series A or later and can demonstrate a minimum viable product and a path to profitability.
The four finalists and grand prize winner will be awarded mentorships, personalized UX design and investor consultations, membership to exclusive networks and priority access to fintech events attended by investors and partners around the world.
Click here to apply.
- Scale Potential - Solution has a clear growth strategy to reach low-income women customers at scale.
- Product Innovation - Solution addresses a systemic market barrier in the access to and/or usage of financial products and services for low-income women in a unique way.
- Financial Viability - Business model demonstrates a clear path to profitability.
- Gender Inclusive Solution - Solution aims to close the gender gap by increasing low-income women’s access and/or usage of financial products and services. Solution improves the financial lives of low-income women and their families.
- Team Experience and Diversity - Team has relevant experience to support the inclusive growth and success of the solution. Team demonstrates a commitment to gender inclusivity through a diverse team composition and inclusive policies