Eureka Open call for Network projects applications
The call for Network projects is open for applications all year round. The Network projects programme eases collaboration between organisations in Eureka countries offering you the freedom to design your project proposal and build your ideal consortium. With limited eligibility criteria and minimal paperwork, taking part accelerates your access to public funding.
Click here to create an account and apply.
- The project idea must represent international cooperation in the form of a specific project.
- The project must be directed at researching or developing a product, process or service.
- The project must have a civilian purpose.
- The consortium must include at least two independent legal entities from at least two Eureka countries.
- No single organisation or country can be responsible for more than 75% of the project budget.