Dunlop’s Business in a Box Programme
Sumitomo Rubber South Africa (SRSA) is offering committed young entrepreneurs the opportunity to access the skills and capital they need to reach their full potential. Through the Business in a Box Programme, entrepreneurs can own a business, backed by an international powerhouse.
Business in a Box is a plug-and-play solution for informal tyre businesses often trading from makeshift facilities, to be transformed into Dunlop-branded fitment centres. The fully fitted 12m container, gives entrepreneurs everything they need to run their own tyre business and offer much-needed services in their local area.
Services On Offer:
With Dunlop’s Business in a Box, these fitment centres can offer these and other high-quality products and services to their community:
- Tyre fitment
- Tyre repairs
- Wheel balancing
- Wheel rotation
- Battery sales, testing and recharging
- Motor spares
Click here to apply.
- 18 years old and above
- South African Citizen
- Registered Business
- Valid Tax Clearance Certificate and VAT Registered
- Business Bank Account
- Updated Financial Statements (For already existing businesses)
- A Comprehensive Business Plan (For the Tyre Business)
- Suitable premises, approved by SRSA inspectors
- Site Permit/ Site Lease Agreement
- Proof of electricity connection from Eskom or your local municipality
- Police Clearance