COVID-19 Small Industrial Finance Distress Fund
The IDC has established a R300-million Covid-19 Small Industrial Finance Distress Fund to assist qualifying IDC clients, as well as new clients, that have been negatively affected by the Covid-19 pandemic. The fund offers concessionary finance to cover their short-term operating costs.
- Existing small business with a trading history of more than 12 months
- Registered business operating within the borders of South Africa
- Annual turnover/revenue does not exceed R100-million
- Business plan showing a clear turnaround strategy within the next 36 months
Click here for more information.
Click here to complete a form, indicating your interest to apply for the fund.
- Agro-processing and Agriculture
- Chemicals, Medical & Industrial Mineral Products
- Industrial Mineral Products
- Clothing and Textiles
- Wood and Furniture Products
- Automotive and Transportation
- Basic Metal Producers
- Machinery and Equipment
- ICT Services and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Energy and Infrastructure
- Financing for normal expansions
- Refinancing of existing facilities
- Share buy-backs
- Payment of non-operational expenditure