Centre for Entrepreneurship Rapid Incubator - Walter Sisulu Campus
Overview of Organisation
The programme seeks to accelerate the growth and success of entrepreneurial enterprises and allow for a culture of entrepreneurship among graduates. This is done through a number of business and technology support not limited to physical space, business infrastructure, coaching, common services, and market access. The Centre for Entrepreneurship Rapid Incubator (CFERI) accelerates economic growth, job creation and poverty eradication. Secondly, the CFERI promotes research and development within the business incubation ecosystem.
- The programme seeks to accelerate the growth and success of entrepreneurial enterprises and motivating for a culture of entrepreneurship among student graduates, youth, alumni’s and shifting the minds of the youth and graduates to embrace venture and job creation. The innovative, practical and holistic 360°GrowthWheel®development approach has been adopted at the centre. The 360°GrowthWheel includes practical based learning consisting of 360° screening tools, custom-made frameworks, decision sheets, worksheets, and action plans.
- GrowthWheel™ is a hands-on, action-oriented program designed to help entrepreneurs at all stages in the business cycle to realize their company’s growth potential.
Milestone Module that will assist you to start, launch or grow your business:
- #1. Business Concept and Product Design (Creating an idea into exitance)
- #2. Organisation development (Building ownership and business processes)
- #3. Business Operations (Building strong IT systems, financials and production)
- #4 Customer relations (How to improve efficiency, marketing and Sales with service)
- #5 Business Plan Development.
Assistance Areas Offered
Accelerators and Incubators
Mentoring and Coaching
Agriculture, forestry and fishing
Mining and quarrying
Electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply
Water supply; sewerage, waste management and remediation activities
Wholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles
Transportation and storage
Accommodation and food service activities
Information and communication
Financial and insurance activities
Professional, scientific and technical activities
Administrative and support service activities
Human health and social work activities
Country/s of interest