The Business Place
The Business Place aims to promote entrepreneurship and the creation of sustainable businesses. The Business Place model is unique in that it is strategically developed to address the needs of the Local Economy and Business Environment. It brings together many of the diverse local stakeholders representing all tiers of government, community and corporate organisations which are committed to the common vision of building an Entrepreneurial Society.
The Business Place is a friendly, accessible, walk-in environment where aspiring and existing entrepreneurs can go to access information and support on how to start and grow small businesses. The Business Place is a promoter and champion of entrepreneurial activity.
The walk-in Center offers, among other initiatives, the following services:
- Business Health check (Assessment) whereby we identify deficiencies – and implement
- Business Health check (Assessment) whereby we identify deficiencies – and implement interventions to address these deficiencies:
- Information Sessions;
- Networking Sessions.
- Internet access for registered entrepreneurs – for business and idea generation;
- Supply Chain Compliance and registration support;
- Central Supplier Database (National Treasury – CSD) registration support;
- Tendering workshops;
- Funding Facilitation;
- Business support – by our on-site partner PSG & Associates:
- Book keeping Taxation; and
- Advisory services (Business Registrations, Secretariat, Payroll & HR)