AgritourZA Limpopo Innovation Programme Call: Second round of AgriTech and TravelTech entrepreneurs to submit proposals.
AgritourZA is intended to provide a venue for 20 local innovators to showcase their businesses, draw investment, and promote an innovation community.
The AgritourZA Limpopo Innovation Platform will encourage these groups of talented innovators, academics, technologists, entrepreneurs, and designers to work together to create a sustainable, tech-driven agriculture and tourism ecosystem in Limpopo, South Africa.
Call for proposals: AgritourZA Limpopo Innovation Programme calls second round of AgriTech and TravelTech entrepreneurs to submit proposals.
The AgritourZA Limpopo Innovation Programme 2022
20 successful participants will receive mentorship, technical assistance and will be trained on commercialisation and design thinking, hackathons, investor pitching skills, technology transfer, lean methodology to innovation and business model canvas workshops. To make it into the next round, the startups will compete during a demo day competition where a panel of esteemed judges will select the top 4 finalists who will each provide business and technology support to the value R100 000.00. The prize includes bespoke mentoring, digital and innovation support, networking opportunities and market access from the specialists at mLab and its network of partners and collaborators. They will also attend the SA Innovation Summit in Cape Town in September 2022.
- Entrants must be based in Limpopo and in possession of a South African ID.
- Start-up representatives must be aged 18-35.
- A minimum of two (2) members per start-up. We encourage individual entries, provided the applicant is open to adding a relevant skill to compliment their team.
- Start-up must be a registered business in Limpopo, South Africa.
- Start-ups must have a scalable business model.
- Entrants must exhibit growth potential and commercial viability.
- Teams must show commitment
Apply on www.AgriTourZALimpopo.co.za.