What can the IB Portal do for me?
The Innovation Bridge Portal is an online platform which aims to create linkages between innovators, industry, public- and private technology development, and commercialisation funding partners. It is an online technology matchmaking platform for researchers, innovators, technology developers, and entrepreneurs on which to present their technology innovation offerings, and funders and technology users, to present challenges that can be addressed.
How do I register to publish content on the IB portal?
In order to publish content on the Portal, you have to follow the registration process:
1. Register to be a user on the Portal;
2. Accept the terms and conditions;
3. Upon receipt of a "registration complete" e-mail, log in and add your organisation information to the Portal, or link to an existing organisation;
4. When your organisation information has been published, you can add any of the following content: - Available technologies; - Technology needs; - Technological ideas; - Funding opportunities; - Calls for information; - Lessons learnt; - Success stories; - Events; and - Support services.
5. Your content will be curated by the Portal Curator. You will be notified via e-mail when your content has been added or when a revision is required.
What is the content curation process?
When content is added it will go through a content curation process. The Portal Curator will check your content and if there are no changes, the content will be published. If changes are required, the content will be sent back to your drafts for you to edit.
Can I edit my published content?
Yes. When you wish to edit published content, you can create a new draft of your content in "My Workbench" under the navigation menu. When editing published content, the content will go through the curation process again before being published. The original published content will remain published until the edits are approved by the Curator.
How many content sources can one organisation have?
Each organisation can have an unlimited number of content sources. An organisation should nominate a custodian responsible for managing the content on the Portal. The Portal will notify the organisation custodian when content has been published on behalf of an organisation.
Copyright © Innovation Bridge 2020 All rights reserved.