How do I register to publish content on the IB portal?
In order to publish content on the Portal, you have to follow the registration process:
1. Register to be a user on the Portal;
2. Accept the terms and conditions;
3. Upon receipt of a "registration complete" e-mail, log in and add your organisation information to the Portal, or link to an existing organisation;
4. When your organisation information has been published, you can add any of the following content: - Available technologies; - Technology needs; - Technological ideas; - Funding opportunities; - Calls for information; - Lessons learnt; - Success stories; - Events; and - Support services.
5. Your content will be curated by the Portal Curator. You will be notified via e-mail when your content has been added or when a revision is required.